Hello there, I have finished the second complete part so that issues a little review, I should also watch a movie, but the book is kind of more intrueging, my well of content is kinda drying up. I think Already contacted a couple of friends, to see if they watched a movie recently so they could chip inand write me an article but they all kinda declined :)
Hello there, I am now going to review the Shawshank redemption, one of the best movies ever made, and it is based not on a true story but on a work on a non horror book from our almighty Stephen King. But I digress I shall go on with the review hoping you like the pun in the title
As you are used to by now a combination article. I will do my best to review another episode of the alienist before posting the combination article of the mist after this one has been published.
Comments
Post a Comment