Logan. So like I said before I went to see the movie Logan in a local movie theatre and I must say that what the last movie from the last x-men movie overdid this one is kind of underdid it. But that doesn’t make it a lesser movie in my opinion. But there is a lot of strange stuff going on that made me feel like I missed something in this specific movie universe. Well if you die not already know this movie is about the wolverine, the most badass x-men of all timel. He is in hiding and strapped for cash as he has to take care of professor Xavier in this hut which at this point he is suffering from old age and is having seizures and had a lot of pills going through him. For a guy who had risen up from the dead this seems rather strange that they kind of had to suffer old age as well this made me wonder what the benefit was for being some kind of Jesus figure in all the previous movies. And for some unexplained reason Magneto is also dead along with all the other Mutants besides Xa...
Comments
Post a Comment