Interview with HopInsteadOfJump

Hello there,

as is tradition when this blog is active, I share with you an interview with a newtuber, this time the interview is with HopInsteadof Jump that wants to introduce yourself to you! Enjoy!

Could you introduce yourself?

You can call me Hop, my channel name is HopInsteadOfJump

What do you do on youtube?

I mainly do lets plays, but have a couple other fun types of videos. I do what I want when I want. I dont stick to a specific "niche" because this is all a fun hobby for me.


What is the mission of the channel?

My ultimate goal is to make less of a "community" and more of a family. I want everyone here to be friends.

When did you start and what did make you start?

It all started for me around 2017/2018 when I learned another channel "Blitz" was able to quit his engineering career and go full time youtube. I thought "if he can do it, maybe I can too". Since then i've been doing bi weekly uploads with a few "special" vids thrown in periodically.

Is there a video you're especially proud of?

One "special" vid probably being my favorite which I called "The Swingin' Cups". Its a rhythmic video where I take clips of my playthrough of Cuphead and montage it, synced to the song The Swingin' Mustache by Odd Chap. It was my first time doing something like that, and still I feel like it went really well.



What are your goals for next year?

As for the future, I hope to start streaming more, be it this year or next year, if my schedule allows for it. I also want to try out some new video styles to keep my channel fresh and insert as much of my personality into it as possible.

Why should people watch your channel? Anything in particular?
That's ultimately what I want out of my channel, I want people to feel like they're hanging out with me, like they're hanging out with a friend.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog