Interview with BlackOpsLegend (youtuber)

Hello there,
Finally I have another collab, this time its a youtuber called BlackOpsLegend, this is a guy that is a gamer of all things!



Could you introduce yourself?

Hello,

I'm BlackOpsLegend, but in real life, my name is Ben.

What do you do on youtube? 

 I used to stream Call of Duty Zombies and The Walking Dead A New Frontier, but I moved,
and the internet where I'm at know is not good enough for streaming.

What is the mission of the channel? 

 My channels mission is to take my passion for Call of Duty and other games and
to share them with my viewers.

When did you start and what did make you start?

 I created my channel on September 4th, 2016, but I started around October
of 2016.

Is there a video you're especially proud of?

Yes, its actually a recent video of mine, heres the link:






What are your goals for next year?

My goal for next year is to try to reach 250 subs, and I might even reach for 500.

Why should people watch your channel? Anything in particular?

This may not be a "reason", but I try my best to reply.
to every comment on my videos. When I streamed, I read every comment in the chat. I'm not like others, that don't read
comments and don't read the chat. I want my viewers to understand that, no matter how big my channel gets, I will always try to interact with them as much as possible.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog