The hangover I (2009)

Hello there,
I finally watched this movie I heard so many things about when it came out but I see now that I wasn't ready to watch and would not understand what was going on and also not understand what the characters motives weren but now I know and understand the movement of all characters.


So, there is a marriage coming and the squad and the future brother in law is going to vegas. One guy who keeps on insisting that he is a doctor but is just a “dentist”, that has become a running joke, but if he has a phd he is a doctor alright!

But the movie also starts with a phonecall that in the storyline they're in the middle of the desert making a phonecall to the female that is going to marry the bachelor, the reason why they're having the bachelorparty that the marriage is not going trough cause they lost dough and they don't know where the actual fuck he is.

Then we cut to the real start of the story with the preparations going on for the marriage and the guys leaving for vegas for the bachelorparty and so they do in the Mercedes the father in law gave as a loan and so they go to vegas after everyone has been picked up and they arrive in the hotel and they change their room to a villa that is just a large suit.

Then we cut to the following morning after they leave their suite and the bearded weird guy wakes up and goes to the badroom to pee, only to find a tiger in the bathroom, runs back into the suite waking up everyone. This is how he finds out that nobody knows what happened last night and this is where they start searching for dough, a baby also has been found which is kinda cute. We have a big part of character development of the dentist and the rest of the group where they finally accept the bearded weird guy, the dentist lost a tooth and got married to the stripper, they finally found dough after driving all over vegas. They even trace back what happened the night before, and they don't get the complete picture.

Until they find a camera where pictures are take n from the night. And we get to see how wild a night it was.

I think this was a great movie, it has funny moments but also alot of cringy moments and it made me facepalm alot. I wouldn't have seen this in the movie theather when it came out now that I've seen it. But overall I think (at least this one and I don't know yet about the sequels) that this movie was worth watching the movie as some sort of time passing thing. I do think one should watch it, I think that this movie wont become a classic like the shawshank redemption but it is going to be remembered for a long time. I give this movie a 6,5/10

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog