Notes on the epilogue of Inferno By dan Brown.

Well hello there,

Here I am discussing the last couple of pages and the epilogue of Inferno by Dan Brown, after this post there will be a combination of all the articles and then a complete review and later a complete combination.


So here we go!
  • It is a vague ending
  • Once again, the virus that Zobrist created isn't deadly at all it is only making one third of people infertile to control the population not to eradicatethem
  • Tough some characters seem to be up for some kind of population ccontrol, Sienna is 100% for which I kinda expected. But the director of the WHO has not decided yet but certainly comes accros to be open minded
  • To me what is more important is that Robert Langdon seems to be willing to start the debate on such population control to start already
  • The ending is quite a lame ending in my opinion
So like I said at the start, the complete review is coming soon.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog