Interview with Ihatemylifeproductions!

Hello there,

I have another interview over here, I have interviewed Ihatemylifeproductions and I must say I screwed up with the last question but the guy has answered it anyway!
So here we go


1.Could you introduce yourselve/2.What do you do on youtube?

ihatemylifeproductions. I'm just a kid who does dumb shit on camera but people seem to like that
I sorta film myself doing loose sketch videos. I have effort videos, where I have concrete ideas and more than a few edits, and low effort videos which often are just random 30 second videos I took.
 
3What is the mission of the channel?/4.When did you start and what did make you start?


My mission is to make shit that makes people laugh. About it.
I "started" when I was 12 and made "videos" that were really just slideshows set to music. I didn't really start making the real videos I currently enjoy making until this past May.

5 Is there a video you're especially proud of?


Housewarming Party isn't bad in my opinion


 
7What are your goals for next year?

Make more shit that makes people laugh. I'm not too interested in sub counts

8.Why should people watch your channel? Anything in particular?

Because this is the one thing I do that accurately reflects my personality, so if you're into that, come on down.

9.What do you have against non Swedes? Why are you always joking about non swedish scandinavians?

I think that Felix "Bro Army Commander" Kjellberg is the best person to ever exist and therefore Sweden is the best country. I'm not saying that all non-Swedes suck but in terms on Scandinavian nations, it's the place to be

That was the interview of Ihatemylifeproduction; You should check him out and subscribe if you are into his content!



Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog