Interview with Dragonking2356

Hello there,

I am back with yet another interview, the newtuber community is quite big to be honest! and here is where I find all the people to do the interviews! lets go on to the interview




Could you introduce yourself? 

    My name is Mikasi Ortiz but I go by Dragonking2356 but I prefer to be called dragon for short. I started youtube back in november of 2013.

What do you do on youtube?

    What I do on youtube is kinda complicated at the moment. See originally I did let's plays but after coming to the realization that lets plays are a draining experience, as the responsibility of being consistent and entertaining per project for each episode, has caused me to no longer do that. For now I take highlights from my streams on twitch as well as commentaries on subject and ideas that come to mind. Mixed in there would be funny experiences I record with friends off stream. -

What is the mission of the channel?

    My mission for my channel is to just get a smile out of the viewer. Everyday we go through life dealing with mundane task. Work, school, doctors you name it. It's a taxating exists we share in our day and age. So what I strive to do with my content is allow people an escape. A place where there daily troubles can be washed away and all they can do is enjoy a good laugh or enjoy a heart warming experience. -

Is there a video you're especially proud of?

    My 500 Subscriber special would be my most proudest. It was a montage of sorts that goes through the history of my channel from the beginning to that upload.
    Granted I did not have a good PC at the time I personally feel I did a good job on it. The video was also heart warming to me as during the time my mother, who is generally referred to as Dragon mom in my community, was in the hospital so when I showed her that video she cried in happiness and pride.




What are your goals for next year?

    My current goals are to reach 1500 Subscribers and 4000 followers on twitch with a constant 40 subs on twitch and since I forgot to mention in my own video around 50 views per video no matter the game I upload.


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog