Southpark: first 3 episodes review

While reviewing rick and morty s1e2 I tought lets combine the articles I already have on the twentieth season of southpark. Just for our combined easyness. so here you go, all the articles of southpark combined into one




Hello there,

I'm very sorry about the delay of the english article about the first episode of the twentieth season of southpark but here it is.



Storyline
There is ofcourse a new problem in the town of southpark, this time it is an internettroll who attacks the local girls on the school board on the internet. They all think that Eric Cartmen is guilty of this heinous crime! 
Almost the entire episode that has the title Memberberries revolves around the coming elections in the United states of America. The thing is that Trump has been replaced and his running mate is ofcourse caitlin jenner. He gets called the giant Douche and clinton gets called the turd sandwich. Which I actually find fitting names as I think neither of them are unfit to rule the USA. 
Because of the protest in the beginning of the episode against that internettrol the girl volleyballteam sit during the episode there is going to be a new anthem for the united states, it is exactly the same as the current anthem but it doesn't matter if one sits or stands or kneels. Ofcourse the redo of the anthem is done By JJ Abrahams.
The cliffhanger goes as follows we see the troll log in, in that school board and the camera slowly zoom out and we see the who the internettroll is. I think that this season is going to be like the last season, a whole story arch going trough the whole season instead of smaller series of episodes or episodes that are only 1 story and the next episode being a new story
Intresting stuff in this episode
  1. Cartmen is wearing a token's life matter tshirt, this is commentary on the black lives matter movement
  2. Pc prinicpal is still principal of the elementary school

Southpark S20E02: Skankhunt (english)

Southpark S20E02 Skankhunt
Hello there,
this is an article about the second episode of the animationseries. I have enjoyed watching this episode and I hope you enjoy reading this article.

Storyline
The episode starts with a presentation about the internettroll of the episode before. The troll is obiously in the public while some guy with a phd is giving the presentation.
After that the scene cuts to someone who is going to commit suicide, but the girl just throws her phone into a local rivir. The trll who's not Cartman but the father of Kyle talks with Kyle's brother about trolling and just continues like nothing has happened.
The girls of the schools are going to retaillate on the boys for the troling, but the boys are going to rebel against Cartman while he is actually innocent of this trolling (nice change of pace ain't it?) so they decide to go out into a cabin and it looks like they are going to murder Cartman right there and then.
Social media in this episode gets put at the same standing as a life in this episode and quitting these social media is like killing youself. I think everyone has lost at least one person to suicide, I know I have and I can't laugh with it but I'm not taking offense.
Kyl's father, enjoys his trolling way to much and is the only happy person around because he has a place to ventilate his own frustrations.
The guys who have already left arrive at the cabine and it really looks like they're going to kill Cartman but in reality they just break Cartman's electronics to prevent him from even going online while I can't stress enough that he is innocent.
My opinion and other irritating stuff
I think personally that saying ot insinuating that suicide and quitting social media are one and the same thing can't be happening or is something not to be compared with eachother.
But I can see the point of the makers of southpark that in these times they are basically the same for many people and it is a wake up call of them to uss that we should live more outside then on social media, which is a weird point to make as a guy who lives in his mothers basement spending his time writing on a blog
Next up is the idea that trolling is always negative and always ruines lives is just false as when both parties the reciever and the troll know it is all laughs and cheers its alright but it does affect lives. But I rather think that these people get bullied in real live asswell
For the rest I think that this episode of Southpark less good as previous episode, I think we have had better episodes of this series. But I think that I had more hype with the previous episode then with this episode.

Southpark: S20E03 the damned

Hello there,

I have finally watched the third episode of this season and I'm now reviewing it for you guys. I think that this episode sped things up a little bit in contrast to the last episode.



Storyline
So a quick summary of what happens in this episode, Mr. Garrison and Hillary go debating once again and she says that her opponent is a liar and he cannot be trusted after he said he was not able to be president and she was.
Eric and heidi are now becoming friends, she takes him to a park where all the people without social media hang out. A couple drives by and comments on the people hanging out there that they seem lonely as fuck. I can certainly relate to that as it really seems that without an internet connection you are kind of lonely as if you cannot reach the rest of the world. At the end of the episode Eric finally can understand female anatomy downstairs.
There is a police investigation about the circumstances of Eric quitting twitter was a "suicide" or a "homocide" as they think it was suspicius. They come to Geralds door and he panics, he yells Kyle to come down and the guys all panic because they think they're in need of protection or something.
Geral his trolling "pays" off, the Danish gold medalist really commited suicide and gts buried in Denmark. The Danish are announcing a counterattack.
Randy, now wants to vote for Mr. Garrison because he is so honest with people. And he comes to the realisation that there is something up with the Memberberries. 
My Opinion and other irritating stuff
Like I stated in the intro I like how this episode sped things up a little bit, not only do I like that I also like the character development.
The friendship that is developing between Eric and Heidi really warms my heart, Eric has been changing since the last season and him now having the chance to have a girlfriend makes me smile. 
 

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog