The key and the tower by simon Toyne are in my possession!

Hello there,

I ordered them in a local book store and guess what?

They're finally in my possession after ordering them last week. I will pump out articles about those books, after I finished the Judas Code which I am currently reading.
For those that don't know it those 2 books are a direct follow up to Sanctus, which I already reviewed and you can find here.

Thats speaking for the key ofcourse, the tower is the follow up for that and this is actually also the last book from the series and here it is (according to the guy's website I googled it) is really the apocaliptic the cover of sanctus promised me (it also promised me a pony but it didn't deliver, so I got that going for me which is not really nice)

Anyway I will put articles out asap! cya later!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog