Sanctus second chapter to the last chapter review

Hello there,

I have finished reading this book. But I've this to type out and publish first namely type out a review of these chapters, but after this I need to type out the review.



Storyline

So the sister of the monk is examined in the police station and is about to be led to the morgue to see the dead body of her brother. But then the fire alarm goes off and she kind of has to escape to go continue her research into her brothers dead.

Now after the research has been done her boss at home gets killed and her home burned down so there is not any evidence that she even ever existed. Now the fight is coming to the monastery and eventually the sanctus gets revealed and she is once again united with her brother and everything gets alright anyway.

my opinion and other irritating stuff

I think this is a good read but then again in his part of the book, I was like THIS IS THE SANCTUS? EVERYTHING IS A CONSPIRACY? OMG!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog