Beneath the skin part 3(by nicci French) English review

hello there,

this is the review of the third chapter of this book! I know I still need to write reports on sanctus but I'm translating this now and I'll try to write about sanctus on sunday!


Nadia

In this chapter we follow Nadia, also a female, a young lady to be exact and has a small time company with her compagnion as a clown thingie. But suddenly, she also gets strange letters and goes to the police almost imidiatly.

Like Jennifer she is kind of confused why she would get such letters not thinking she is that special and thinking it is just someone that is bored and not someone that is being serious. And because she meets a kid at one of her clients did have his mother killed (the woman from the last chapter) and because of that this is the first female that goes researching this guy.
Leading to the end, she has some leverage because she slept with one of her guards. And gets access to the police records

this is how she finds the lead to the guy who is responsible for the murders

My opinion and other irritating stuff

Personally, I think the ending was something anti climactic. I was a bit dissappointed of the ending but I found it good :)

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog