Abraham lincoln vampire hunter (2012) (english review)

Hello there,

I just watched this movie again, and I must say I found it quite strange to watch but I am going to review it anyway.


Storyline

So we follow abe lincoln in an alternate universe where vampires exist. They need black people as slaves to feed themselve in blood. Slowly Abe's mother gets killed and vow vengeance right after his father died a couple of years later.

He gets noticed by a vampire hunter, who turned out to be a vampire himself. And he gets trained after his failed assasination attempt on the vampire that did kill his mother. We see Abe started out as a shopkeeper in springfield working his way up and studying law.

Killing vampires, marrying his wife starting out politics we see this alternate history developing that is close to reality.

My opinion and other irritating stuff

My opinion is that this movie is quite entertaining but I can't advise you to watch it for its informative value.
The sotyline I liked but then again I give this movie 7/10 for the storyline and the acting

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog