Jacob (2011, english review)

Hello there,

Before I watched this movie I must say that this was a movie I never heard about but that did not stop me from watching it.
This isn't your normal horror movie to be honest, but I liked it more this way!

Before I start, I would like to share a youtube video I listened to while typing out this article.


Storyline

so this broken family together with the new father of the family moves in what seems to be a haunted house, where the children are the biggest victims of the haunting as they hear a constant evil whisper. 

The man in the house is abusive since they moved in there, but to bad for this guy the son of his girlfriend is mentally somewhat behind mentally, he recieved the most influence of the evil voices. After the man of the family comes home drunk once again and "accidentally" killing the little girl. Because there is nothing to restrain Jacob he follows in the footsteps of his father, which is also a story which is woven into this storyline.

My opinion and other irritating stuff

Well you know me already abit, I don't like jumpscares and in this movie even tough it is a horrormovie there are none. Tough it is still scary, and I like it when movies are scary without jumpscares. I give this movie 7/10.

See you all next time!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog