Sanctus first part review (english review)

Hello there,

The book I am currently reading, is Sanctus and is divided in parts and if you thought I wasn't going to milk it out you were wrong! So I'm talking about this now for abit.
The Dutch article was actually somewhat late but this is one is on time!


Storyline

So its pretty easy and a bit complicated but I'm reviewing it anyway, a human monk (yes this is fantasy and not fantasy really ) commits suicide because reasons he was a monk in some sort of christian sect, one of the oldest around if not the oldest one.
 He commits suicide to pass a message to the proper authorities by jumping from the top of the monastery so he would land outside the jurisdiction of the monastery and he would  be picked up by the Turkish police.
Also interwoven in the story (actually its were the main story is about) there is a prophecy in this universe that the true cross will appear on the earth and the monk also kinda made a scene when committing suicide. 
Some Americans either find peace or draw their attention to the monastery because of that prophecy that I talked about

My opinion and other irritating stuff

I find this to be a very good opening for this book. I'm also reading this book in English its original language, I personally think that everyone should be able to read books in their original language. I master multiple languages so I am able to read books in their original language. 
The message in this is go out there and learn another language!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog