On the WAR in the Ukraine

 Hello

I decided to finally crawl out of inactiveness and not just share a youtube  video at random on this platform. I know I'm just a dude who used to blog in here and I'm not a politician nor am I really someone worth listening too, but I cannot wait any longer after this long wait remain silent.

 



I harbor no ill will against Russia nor its peoples, cultures or history, I am simply fed up having our lives disrupted as a westerner who main visitors on this site are from Mother Russia and the Ukraine I do have a message for the both of you. I hope the Ukrainian visitors and their families stay safe and healthy.

Same goes for the Russians, I know there are Putin supporters among you who support the killing of supposed nazi collaborators in the Ukraine. But this vision is a warped one, I am gratefull for the red army rushing B (to say in gaming terms) and killing real nazi's but not all Ukrainians are nazi's. Real Ukrainian Nazi's wouldn't fight for Zelenski, Your forefathers are ashamed of you if you think and say stuff like that. The west does not hate you, we feared you, right up until the day the russian army invaded Ukraine in an ACT OF AGGRESSION and NOT a special military operation.

For the other, normal Russians I still respect your asses and i hope you can survive, flee, or help get Putain of his iron throne. I stand by you and the ukraine in these difficult times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDeQVaoTvJM&ab_channel=Ingen

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog