Interview with Creepygilbert

Hello there today we have another interview! this is with Creepygilbert



Could you introduce yourself?

Helo I'm Creepygilbert on youtube lol

What do you do on youtube?

Well I make videos - don't have a specific niche, but I do some videos in the misfits-stylewhere I do funny moments from
discord aswell as I make some Diary of a Wimpy Kid Fanfiction videos, and even some completly off-topic videos


What is the mission of the channel?


No specififc mission, just gonna see where it takes me. It would obviously be very nice if at one point I could get my
channel monetized, and even treat it as a full-time job tho

When did you start and what did make you start?


Well this actually isn't my first youtube channel I've had. I used to have a channel where I made minecraft videos when I
was like 12. 2 channels actually, one of them in my native language (as I'm a "foreigner") and one with my friend in English,
but as for my Creepygilbert the whole thing started from me having a meme page under the same name. When I decided having a
meme page on IG is a bit boring, I decided to move onto youtube, and I can say it's a much better creative outlet.

Is there a video you're especially proud of?


Well my past 2 videos where I do discord funny moments. Especially my currently latest video "Havign fun on Discord Again"


which due to having subtitles took me at least 10+ hours to edit (starting footage was 2 hours, had to look for funny parts
in it, and shorten it to about 15 minutes). It is easily the video I'm the proudest of. That being said, I'm also proud
of most of my other videos, for example my few month old "Uganda is a Gift That Keeps on Giving" video.


What are your goals for next year?

My goals for next year... As I said I'll see where youtube takes me, although It would be nice to see significant growth
on my channel

Why should people watch your channel? Anything in particular?

Well I think my videos are always somethig interesting. At the moment I'm not following any certain niche, so really anyone
can appreciate my content.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog