Interview with Tr10D

I have another interview for you guys, I present to you Tr10D!



Could you introduce yourself?

Hey there, my name is Tr10D,just a normal who likes talking about anime and such.

What do you do on youtube?

Well I make videos about anime for both anime and non anime fans without spoiling it, or atleast try to. And also with a lot of memes.

What is the mission of the channel?

My mission? Oh never thought of anything like that. I just like entertaining people and it feels good when people value what you have to say, but if I had to choose, I'd say to make people smile

When did you start and what did make you start?

Well I seriously started making videos this year. I just felt like I could be someone entertaining as well. So I just went for it lol

Is there a video you're especially proud of?

Well I can't really say that I'm proud of the videos, but they're not bad. Like they're certainly entertaining but I always feel like after I uploaded one,I could maybe add something more, like I don't feel satisfied with myself.

I just added a video because I want to display his work (go subscribe)

 

What are your goals for next year?

Be a famous anituber I guess and maybe even collaborate with fellow creators, that'd be fun.

Why should people watch your channel?

People should watch me because I try to be funny, try because, comedy is subjective. And along with comedy, I give you genuine reason to why a show is good/bad. And also I make videos thinking of non anime fans in mind so even people who aren't interested in anime will be entertained, or atleast I hope lol

Anything in particular?

Hmm, nothing really, I dont want people to randomly sub to me. Just check me out, if you enjoy my newer videos and wish to stay, I'd be happy to have you

These are the things I'd like to know, You have a bit of creative freedom in between the lines.I mean you can give me a solid text that answers these questions (which I'd rather have ) but it would be good enough just to have questions on the answers.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog