Interview with Shadow Icy the ghost

 Hello, I have another interview to share with you guys, this time shadow icy the ghost in focus. You will notice that this article has creative input from the interviewie in it because the questions aren't on top this time.

I also hope that the copy paste came out well!


Hi everyone! My name is Benjamin, and online I am known as Shadow Icy the Ghost. I am 20 years old and live all the way up in Alaska. I have lived my whole life here, and I love the beauty my state has to offer!

My channel on YouTube is mainly about Art and Animation, and I try to sprinkle fun into every video I make! I make animations, speed-paints, and pretty much anything that involves drawing, and art.

My mission is to make a buisness centered on my art, using YouTube as the beginning. I'd like to someday expand into other forms of art, such as building furniture, decorations, and other forms of workmanship.




I started making and publishing YouTube videos on the December of 2017. During this time I saw that many new animaters had been popping up on YouTube, and I thought that it would be a fun habit to have, and also a small part of me craved fame.

The video I made that I am most proudest of to date, would have to be my speedpaint that I made for snother YouTuber. My friend Arin Animates.

My goals for next year are to try and get to 150 subs, have a set video schedule, and start to make commissions more readily available.

I hope people would watch my channel and videos as a public portfolio of my work, and to be a Down-to-Earth guy people can ask for advice.
My mission is to make a buisness centered on my art, using YouTube as the beginning. I'd like to someday expand into other forms of art, such as building furniture, decorations, and other forms of workmanship.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog