Interview with lominoth

Hello there all,

I have had the honour to interview with lominoth
So you can see the interview below! Enjoy!


Could you introduce yourself?
Sure, My name is Lominoth. I am the man behind Lominoth productions, and no dont ask about the mask.
What do you do on youtube?
My channel is mostly centered around fun. I'm a pretty big gamer so I do gaming a lot. However I am also starting to do animations (my first one is in the works pretty now and it's pretty extensive.) However I will do just about anything I find fun.
What is the mission of the channel?
My main mission is to make people happy. I like spending time with people and getting to know them. If I can brighten another person's day then I feel i've succeeded.
When did you start and what did make you start?
Interestingly enough my channel actually started about 5 years ago. I used to watch a lot of runescape animation videos, with my favorite being those made by Excl (wgdvids.) I however almost never have time to upload and I am trying to do once a month to start before moving on to weekly vids.
Is there a video you're especially proud of?
There are several. The first one was one I did with my buddy Silver August. It was the first video I had splash art in. He is quite the entertainer and we played some crono trigger, however that series never got finished because of the Adpocolypse and Silver getting super busy.

What are your goals for next year?
I want to start uploading weekly rather than my abysmal schedule I have right now. I work over 50-60 hours a week so I just want to provide something for the people. I'd also like to hit 100 subs before christmas of 2019
Why should people watch your channel? Anything in particular?
Well other than wanting to have fun I would say my style. I like to be as down to earth as possible. I also do a lot of pixel art for my videos and sprite making so the splash art is always fun. However if the people just want a fun place to hang out I would love to entertain even for a little bit.
Anyway, that's all from me. Please if you enjoyed I hope you will come join me. Leave feedback on what you wish for me to record and we will have fun making videos together ^_^.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog