Interview with ChristovonHool Gaming

Hello there,

I am here with another interview with a youtuber. I am sorry about the delay I was making my self to busy with trying and failing to come up with original content of my own instead of an interview that I had delayed it until now. I am sorry for ChristovonHool Gaming and for you! :)



Could you introduce yourself?

Hello my name is Chris, I’m 25 years old and I live in the state of Virginia in the US. My favorite types of games to play are strategy, simulation, survival, multiplayer, and WWE games.

What do you do on YouTube & what is the mission of the channel?

I have a gaming channel on YouTube called ChristovonHool Gaming, where I mostly play games that I like to play. From time to time you might see a non-gaming related content video as well.
The mission for my channel is to provide my gameplay reactions to the world and just showcase how I play certain games.

When did you start and what did make you start?

I started my YouTube channel on November 2, 2016.). The idea of wanting to start a YouTube channel started when I was watching Sims 3 gameplay on YouTube. Watching someone’s gameplay made me think “Oh man, I have pretty interesting things happen when I play games and I’d like to share it with the world.” I did have a channel before ChristovonHool gaming but that channel did not go very far because life become busy. When I was 22 I was able to save enough money to buy equipment to start a channel and after that the rest is history.

Is there a video you're especially proud of?

I’m proud of my multiplayer videos where I play with other people. I’ve come to know that I react more when playing with friends. I’m also proud of videos where I took the time to really edit my videos. I mean I do like watching my older videos, I know it weird, just to reminisce how fun playing the game was.




What are your goals for next year?

My goals for next year is to keep growing my channel. I’d like to hit 100 subscribers by this time next year. I also want to expand and collaborate with more people.

Why should people watch your channel? Anything in particular?

People should watch my channel if they like watching gameplay videos; if they like watching someone who enjoys the game their playing, and someone who does not worry about being demonetized. I’m just someone that wants to share my gameplay videos for the whole world to enjoy.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog