Interview with Carlo Acob

Hello there,

I've been searching the interwebs again, and I found another youtuber willing to do an interview! So here we go. 

Could you introduce yourself?

Nice to meet everybody who's watching! Hope you guys can learn a little bit about what I do here.
(his name on youtube Carlo Acob)

What do you do on youtube?

I currently make cinematic/infographic videos about cars. I fuse together infographic/statistics along with cinematic videos to make it more engaging for the video and they can learn more about the car. Later on, I'll be creating automotive vlogs but with VFX embedded to make it more interesting.

What is the mission of the channel?

My goal is to educate the viewer more about cars and create a channel that anyone can enjoy and get information from. Later from the vlogs, I hope to show younger enthusiasts that even if you know nothing about cars, you can always learn.

When did you start and what did make you start?

I started one year and a bit ago. I began because one of my close friends began to take off on youtube and his travel vlogs took off! He was an inspiration and I was so glad to watch the process. It showed me that youtube is an amazing platform to post work you enjoy and maybe one day you can get paid to do what you love!

Is there a video you're especially proud of?

This is a video I made for one of my best friends for a bike he's dreamed of since he was a kid. I was able to capture that essence of enjoying a bike and him and all my friends and even his family loved the video. It took everything I had to make it and I'm proud of the outcome.



What are your goals for next year?

My goal for next year is to have a great selection of cinematic videos and 1,000 subscribers! I want to also have a set series of vlogs made by then so people know my channel is a good mix.

Why should people watch your channel? Anything in particular?

If you even have a slight interest in cars or just want to watch cool infographic/cinematic hybrid videos, check it out! I really want to make it a channel that anyone can watch.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog