Interview with An idiot that reviews movies

Hello there,
I have found another collab for the blog, so I bring to you the interview with An Idiot That Reviews Movies. And yes that is actually the bloke's channel's name. Don't look that angry at me!


Could you introduce yourself?

Sure! I'm a gentleman that reviews movies! My current channel is:

An Idiot That Reviews Movies

What do you do on youtube?

I'm an idiot that reviews movies lol.

What is the mission of the channel?

To review movies with comedic undertones using clips from other films and tv shows, memes, still frames, and an audio clip here and there.

When did you start and what did make you start?

I started this channel on June 7th and I started because I thought it would be fun and help me learn more about movies.

Is there a video you're especially proud of?

I only have one where I review a pretty bizarre "documentary" and the feedback on that has been universally positive so I think you'll like it, it's only four minutes
long as well.



What are your goals for next year?

To have fun!

Why should people watch your channel? Anything in particular?

My reviews are short and always have a lot going on visually so I think you'll have fun watching them.

I also wanted to say that I think engagement and discussion is important so if you comment with a different opinion I'll definitley reply back, especially since
I only have one subscriber and I'm not exactly being flooded with comments. lol.

I also have a review of the film Hereditary coming out in a few days, and I'll be doing reviews every week
so hopefully I'll see you around, if not have a good one!


Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog