MisterTuno, a youtuber interview

As usual I granted the interviewee creative freedom over the interview along a couple of questions. MisterTuno is the first one so far to stray away from the question answer format and give you a text to read! read it down below


Hey there!

My name is Tunahan Yildiz, 23 years old, born & living in Cologne, Germany.
My channel on YouTube is named MisterTuno and focusses on entertainment videos based on games. I usually film horror games (I am really scared of these so I guess that is why they are so popular!) and Rocket League currently. I also do videos on other, smaller games with other YouTubers that usually result in funny videos.

I've never thought about a mission for the channel, I guess my main goal would be to get popular on YouTube and maybe start earning money with it (which is not a focus though). For now I am really focussing on the fun part of it which is recording videos with friends, uploading them and recieving feedback, which until now atleast, was mostly positive.

My decision to start making & uploading videos came with the fact that I had recieved an upgrade to my computer which allowed me to easily record games. I always wanted to be on YouTube and play games but never really had the proper set up to do so. With that being fixed, I can finally rock it!




(his choice of video above!)

Looking back on my videos, I could point out that I have a few favorites. One of them being the Rocket League online coach parody video, which hit 140 views (for me this is a lot!). In it I was basically talking without any kind of script or plan of what I wanted to say but it actually worked out really well and recieved great feedback.
Another one was my take on Who's Your Daddy with fellow YouTuber Rokuhara. The video itself wasn't special for its content but actually for the quality. It was the first video that I uploaded that had no static sound issue and was actually in REAL full HD!

My goals for this, next and all following years would be to keep increasing my subscriber count, upload more videos and maybe be able to monetize later on. But from a realistic stand point, outside of YouTube, my goals are to finish my studies this year and start working in a marketing research company. I got a few contacts for these so I am hoping that this will work out just fine!

To close off the interview and give people a reason to watch my channel, I'd like to point out that my videos usually consist of puns, I guess sometimes, childish jokes, lots of funny moments and most especially my favorites... JUMPSCARES! So if you want to see a person who is GENUINELY scared of a horror game, feel free to watch me because trust me, I am sweating while my room is in minus degrees which shouldn't be a good sign!

Thank you!

This is the third interview so far! I will certainly do more of these!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog