Interview with Nathan

hello there, this is another interview with another youtuber!


Could you introduce yourself?

Absolutely! Hello and good day everyone, my name is Nathan and I currently reside in Washington within the United States. I'm a huge fan of different sources of media, my main hobby is video games, but movies, anime, and tv shows are also a part of my life. Thanks for allowing me to introduce myself to you, and it's a pleasure to meet you :)

What do you do on youtube?

That's a solid question, well currently I make Let's Plays of video games, but I do plan to branch out more and dabble in different things around gaming. Not the most elongated answer, but I hope it will do for now haha.

What is the mission of the channel?

Hmmm, tough question. The mission of my channel is to share my passion for video games with everyone else. One of the biggest things for me is that I hope to use my channel to build a wonderful community where we can discuss gaming, but even beyond that anything that peaks our interests. My channel is focused on gaming, but one of the most important things to me is having a place where people can share their love for each other. The reason I came up with the logo I did for my channel is because the heart is a symbol of passion, which in this case is a passion for gaming, and sharing. But, it's also a symbol for love, which is the most important thing of all in my mind, even if that is super sappy haha.

When did you start and what did make you start?

I started my channel about a year ago. I had wanted to make videos for quite a long time, but I just never really got to it. I finally decided that it was about time I took the idea and put it into practice. I figured I could at the very least start out slowly and build from there. I think what really made me want to do it in the first place is simply that gaming is a huge passion of mine and I wanted a way to share that outside of just having conversations with my relatively small social circle. Outside of that aspect there was also the desire to learn something new, and work on improving myself not only when it comes to editing and technical things, but being able to communicate more effectively.

Is there a video you're especially proud of?

Well, my catalog is still relatively small, but if I had to choose a video it would have to be my video "Silly Moments In Friday The 13th: The Game" 

 and that's because it's the video I spent the most time editing and putting effort into, but I also think because it's edited it really gives people the opportunity to see what my sense of humor tends to be.

What are your goals for next year?

Obviously one of my main goals it to grow my channel, which I think almost every creator of anything would want. Beyond that I plan to expand beyond doing just Let's Play of games and branching out to do other projects and really improve myself as a creator. Most importantly though as I've stated before I want to work towards bulding a wonderful community.

Why should people watch your channel? Anything in particular?

I think this question is probably the most difficult to answer of them all. I think people should watch my channel if they enjoy my personality, the games I'm engaging with, or perhaps just want to be part of a community of wonderful people which I lovingly call the "Vandom".

I had a great time answering these questions but I just want to take a moment to say thank you to everyone who took their time to read what I had to say, I genuinely appreciate you doing so. But, even more importantly I just want to say that if anybody else out there wants to create something or try something new, take a leap. You never know what could happen, at the very least you will learn something new and grow as a person. Never stop growing my friends :)

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog