Interview with Dash, the Bullet train youtube channel

Hello this time I bring you the interview with Dash! I hope you enjoy this article!


Could you introduce yourself?
I'm Dash from The Bullet Train youtube channel. I'm also a professional game developer and game collector/historian.






What do you do on youtube?
I am yet another gameplay youtuber, but my career is in the games industry so I add commentary sometimes along those lines. I also just play games I have been meaning to, or love and want to share.






What is the mission of the channel?
To provide a place for people to enjoy some silly games and ask questions about the games industry.






When did you start and what did make you start?
I started back in May of 2017, and I have always been a fan of not just games, but games history and what brought us to this point. Given that, I noted via conversation with friends that I had never actually played StarCraft, and figured if I was going to play it for the first time after all these years, it might be interesting to record it so fans can see someone experience it for the first time. I ended up really enjoying the blind dive in method and most of my follow up series after the SC Franchise have been Blind.






Is there a video you're especially proud of?
I'm proud of every video I make, but given the nature of my videos (raw styled lets plays), picking a specific one is tricky. Finishing the final mission in Starcraft 2 to bring that series to a close was especially cool as it was the completion of a personal goal. I also did a Q and A for my first 100 subscribers and that personally was awesome as it let me simply talk to my fans and answer questions they wanted to ask, no matter the topic.






What are your goals for next year?
I have a few titles I plan on tackling. I just finished up Doki Doki Literature Club Blind and just started Fallout 4 Blind. I imagine Fallout 4 will take a bit given the nature of the game, but there are a few more titles up my sleave but I'm not in a spot to share those plans yet. My other goals for the year are to A: break 250 subs and B: get a capture card for consoles so I can do some retro games on the correct hardware, as well as some more modern stuff on console.






Why should people watch your channel?
Anything in particular? People who enjoy watching someone dive into a game they love, or are curious about one of the titles I am tackling should definitely tune in. I also love answering questions and interacting with the community, so if you like to view a content provider who will respond to questions and take feedback into account, I am your man.

Doom Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-EUTz62oHA I love this video as it was a step away from the RTS marathon that was Starcraft and its sequels. My fans seemed to really enjoy this lets play as well. Fallout 4 Episode 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZCiOk_QrNE Just started this series but love the fallout franchise and have high hopes of this. I did have to reupload this video due to youtube only getting the SD version originally, but all is fixed now.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog