An interview with SirSpart!

Hello there,
Here is another interview with a youtuber! This time it is sirspart! Let us go to the interview right now!


Could you Introduce yourself?

I'm a young adult who is trying stuff out in the digital realm, trying to find, explore and expand his own talents and skills.

What do you do on youtube?

As of now I make letsplay videos, streams and compilations. https://youtu.be/1bXZRYEB3Ik I'm still finding my way through the ideas I have in my mind. I mostly stream those letsplays, and i'm testing the waters before I start branching out into the more content rich good stuff

 

What is the mission of the channel?

Basically to put myself out there as a person. It helps me boost my confidence, my enjoyment while playing a game and its a platform to express my creativity. My main channel concentrates on gaming content - may involve compilations, streams or simply tutorials.

When did you start and what did make you start?

It wasn't the idea of making gaming videos that started me out, no. In fact, what sparked my interest was not even related to gaming. What got me into "content creation" as i'd like to call, because my focus is not only on youtube - but other streaming and art platforms too, is when i realised the immensity of pure joy I get from creating content. This realisation struck me a few months ago - and its been a curse and boon at the same time. I've been creating content since forever anyway - in the form of fanfic, poems and artwork (though lame) - but i've never shared them. Only recently have i realised that I can make videos and actually publish them for the joy of everyone.

What are your goals for next year?

To actually see if I have any worthwhile skill/talent in entertainment and creativity. The sooner I realise the better. In the more technical field, i'd like to cut down the time i spend editting (videos and pics) down to 10%. I also would like to improve my hand and artwork - and make that more efficient too. The biggest problem with content creation is time - something which i want to save. With the help of this if i'm able to release videos atleast every other day, that would be great. There have also been some very large projects that have been at the back of my mind for almost half a decade, which I would like to complete soon.

Why should people watch your channel? Anything in particular?

There are a few reasons. First of all i'm very receptive to criticism - and I appreciate it. I'm very versatile when it comes to things I like to create - so if you like variety channels (think pewdiepie etc.) then in the future that's gonna be me. Anything else I would like to say, like "wut i'm doing iz uniq" and "i'm funni" stuff would only be self-boasting and almost an outright delusion. So give me a try, and settle for the parts you like.

I have to ask that if you like the sample, I advise you to check the whole channel out!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog