Invicta, a youtube recommendation

Hello people,
I have a reccommendation to make on this blog,
not because I have been sponsered
No, I just came accros this channel again while being subscribed to this guy for ages now, and I tought I have a blog promoting literature and movies, so why not promote youtube channels? And not only to spread the message but also their content.

This channel is called Invicta and deals in historical stuff, recently a sponsered video from ubisoft for asassins creed origins. And it deals with the best known family of pharaoh's from acient egypt and misconceptions about them. Namely Cleopatra's Egypt and her family. 
I will be linking the video below.
If you like him, don't forget to subscribe! and come again to this blog!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog