First impressions on Inferno

I've read the first 100 pages of inferno by Dan Brown and it kind of got me hooked on it but I cannot put it down when I pick it up but I kind off can't focus on it to keep on reading. Which is kind of a shame.

Here are some kind of notes from reading it
  • Nobody knows what is happenning in this book and this is the mystery
  • Robert Langdon is in florence, Italy
  • it seems that the american goverment is trying to kill the guy
  • there is this secret organisation called the consortium which are mercenaries
  • The Consortium are a means for bad guys
  • Their latest client is obsessed with Dante's Inferno for some reason
  • it seems that that unknown bad guy wants to bring the end of time trough the Consortium
  • what is going on?
  • How will it go on?
This is kind of everything for now, I will be back with more. I hope it will be soon!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog