Early Impression for The girl on the train

Hello there,

This is just a small article, about the book I am currently reading! This is a book that came out recently but I am taking a long time to read this book, and I will give here a small impression of the book



The thing is that this book is confusing as this story is not about a single female but multiple, and a crime happened. But the main character is involved somehow and she and all the rest of the characters really don't seem to know what they're actual doing.

But the thing is that the book is written quite well, I've heard that the follow up book didn't get to the expectations that has been set up by this book.
Perhaps, Paula Hawkins is a one time hit just like many musicians.
I will continue reading this book tough

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog