About my edition of a song of ice and fire

Hello there,

This is kinda review, on the edition that I have bought, and I will ofcourse link to amazon!

I have bought the cloth edition of a song of ice and fire and it has a leathery feel to it. It is ofcourse hardcover and not paperback. It feels to me that I am holding a tome from the past, detailing the events of this fictional universe.

The books for me at least are a bit to small in hight and the print is a bit small. But the overall quality for me is quite good and even with the print being a bit to small and tiring to read is still a dash good. The artwork on the inside, which is there every chapter is a nicety you can view, but it is the same every chapter.

Handy maps can be found in the beginning of the book right after the copyright message and ofcourse after the story there is a handy guide to who is who and who is where if you catch my drift. This is done with house per house and even the non nobelity is listed here! This does help with following the story.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog