Dr.sleep chapter one abra

Okay so I'm here with the first complete chapter of dr sleep I finished the chapter and I am going to give you guys the story of this and a bit of my opinion



I think this is a bit confusing, we got a gang of people who live on steam that gets produced by children who have “the shining” die slowly. And also rather painfull might I add. Dannie is ofcourse an alcoholic because the drink makes his shining shut the hell up.
Abra grows up and contacts donnie at the moments he is sober for x amounts of time, in the hospice where he works and is being know as dr.sleep. He uses his talents to let the terminal patiants die when they're supposed to (they know this because of a cat, who tells who is going to die, this animal goes with a single person and keeps the dying person company) this is where danny comes in and relaxes the dying patient and it helps the patient accept his fate.


Like I said this chapter is a bit weird, we see abra grow up, dannie gets off alcohol and stuff and becomes dr sleep. But I'll start the next chapter now :)

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog