Hitler: rise of evil part 2

Hello there,

I'm here with the second part of this movie doulogy to you! How can I not otherwise? well Here I am with the second part of the thing

Well this part focusses on when the prick gets released from prisons. I think he had to much luxury in this this prison for him because of his "fanbase" now he starts, to build up the party and leaving it then joining again and building it further alaininting his first supporters and his family.

His niece commits suicide because he holds her hostage so much she gets depressed, then she shoot herself with hitler's gun. And now he his depressed but his crazy gets even worse.
The lust for power grows as he can now play the goverment and he becomes reichskanseler and can become dictator of the german third reich and stuff and now he has the means to start to get his rants into reality.

Like with last movie, I think this should be watched and I am not going to give it points out of fear that I will get viewed for a neo nazi or something.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog