Dr strange a review



Well, I didn't watch it on netflix and neither in the movie theathres but I did watch it on my own laptop (guess, where I got it from) and I watched it because it was the only Marvel cinematic universe thing that I hadn't seen yet. In the future I will certainly also review other marvel movies for sure and yes I know I am a bit behind on Needfull things at the moment but I still have 125 pages to read before I finish that book! I'm sorry for that


The movie follows a neurosurgeon in his daily life until he drives like a prick and gets himself in an accident and loses control over his hands, painfull and costly operations on this nerves ensue but nothing can save him until in the rehabilitation procedure he meets someone who has a bacholor degree who tells him of pangborn, pangborn had spinal cord damage and he can now walk again because of some spirital journey he undertook.

Doctor strange now wanting to undertake the same journey, he goes to India to learn. But at first ofcourse he gets thrown out by the acient one but decides to take him in to defeat the big baddie. Which he eventually does with the defeat of the acient one and some relevations into her methods to keep herself alive for so long. He strikes a bargain with the big baddie by keeping him hostage! With time and breaking the natural laws.

There is alot of messages in this movie like never break natural law, this gets always payed back in some form or another, this is what I believe Karma and you might not believe this but somethimes Karma does somethimes have here effects even to our heroes. Even when you need to break the rules in order to gain victory to protect those whom you love. Karma will have something for you a bit of -a pendulum effect.

The actions of the acient one led to the bad guys calling on this chutulu guy called dormumu or something to claim the earth. And now our doctor breaking the time laws part his best ally is walking away and in the set up for the next movie part walks away and something will happen in the next movie or two,

The end cinematic has something to do with thor so, probrably in the next avenger/thor movie they will go on a hunt for Loki :)

I think that this movie certainly deserves a follow up!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog