The day this article will appear I'll have decent internet

Hello there,

I'm changing internetprovider! And this has a big reason and also created an opportunity for me
So first of all, I don't have anything against my current internetprovider but they have a shit service tough. I have very slow internet that I am quite happy that they did the following

they send me a letter, saying that they would stop providing the service that I am paying for, I for one saw this as a chance to compare their other offer against another company's policies and possible offers.
The point is my current provider, is a cellphoneprovider in the first place and they offer internet. But now they're forcing people to buy into bundels with their television pack. Offering digital tv, netflix (more expensive than netflix offers) internet and a cellphone thing. The thing is I am with another company for my television and have no need for my change in my cellphone plan so the company I have my television with I'm also going to get internet from
They offer the same deals only with better internet!

This is going to happen that will have a positive effect for the blog.
I will have fast enough internet to stream online, which I am going to do which means I can show more ads and make me more money trough creating more online content.
With that I would be able to spend more time creating more content and stuff.

Also, if you have a need to support this I have a patreon page! I actually feel bad for creating it

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog