My opinion on the midas murders by pieter aspe

Hello there,

I reviewed my article of the Midas Murdersand I noticed that I haven't given my opinion about it at all!

Well my opinion about this books that it is quite well writen and it reads like a train. BUt don't get your hype in a twist tough, I think somethimes it was quite boring to read, and I myself don't understand how and why they came to the conclusion, it felt like more a rollercoaster book.

Meaning that the book spelled everything out for me and leaving no room for me to form an idea who might have done the fictional terror attacks in Bruges. It was all just a leads to b and so forth In my idea that is a minor thing that leads up to just a dash boringness.

I think that overall if I overcom that slight boringness, that this was a read that I think is worth reading but on the other side it's an easy read and it kinda goes fast because of that :)

Anyway thanks for reading!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog