Well this is my review about Logan (2017)

Logan.
So like I said before I went to see the movie Logan in a local movie theatre and I must say that what the last movie from the last x-men movie overdid this one is kind of underdid it. But that doesn’t make it a lesser movie in my opinion. But there is a lot of strange stuff going on that made me feel like I missed something in this specific movie universe.
Well if you die not already know this movie is about the wolverine, the most badass x-men of all timel. He is in hiding and strapped for cash as he has to take care of professor Xavier in this hut which at this point he is suffering from old age and is having seizures and had a lot of pills going through him.
For a guy who had risen up from the dead this seems rather strange that they kind of had to suffer old age as well this made me wonder what the benefit was for being some kind of Jesus figure in all the previous movies. And for some unexplained reason Magneto is also dead along with all the other Mutants besides Xavier this albino I think that I missed something in this particular, so maybe you guys know what I missed in the X-men universe because the last movie of this particular universe I saw was x-men apocalypse and I think I either forgot or missed something.
The thing is that they’re alone in the universe, on one organisation who is led by the son of the guy that gave the wolverine his adamantium skeleton back in the day and he is all the evil you could imagine even worse than his father.
He has a company in Mexico for illegal human experimentation and is creation of a mutant army but something goes wrong and they need to get rid of the children. all of them goes to Eden at first a point in the USA to then get to Canada. Here is where the story kicks off, the daughter of Logan (at least genetically) tries to use Logan to escape to the coordinates. At first with Logan’s attitude there is no way they’re not going there because he doesn’t believe in the place.
The Albino gets captured by the evildoers after Logan, the girl and Xavier escape and they go on an adventure. After a lot of Cat and mouse game which for me is so stereotypical there is even a moment where they successfully infiltrate their hiding spot and manage to wreak havoc.
The thing is the girl and Logan now have to go on and ofcourse they arrive where they need to be and of course they have to make a run  for it when they are planning to leave with a deus ex machina Logan saves the day but then something horrible happens in that I want to talk about in the next paragraph where a huge spoiler is.
Spoiler ahead: Logan dies because he is being poisoned by his adamantium skeleton, he doesn’t heal like he used to be, it could have been avoided if magneto was still alive. I do believe that magneto could have healed Logan just by pulling the adamantium out to say it so crudely. And if other mutants were still alive, they would also have been able to heal Xavier instead of just letting him down

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog