The next reviews coming up

Hello there,

I have here a small list of what I'm going to review soon. And I am going to keep it short, really. It is just a list nothing more and nothing less.











    1. Belle and the beast: animated edition, with the life action movie already come out in theaters I kinda am rewatched the animated version and I'm streaming from netflix
    2. The tower by simon toyne: I am still reading that book. And I will review it soon. By the way simon toyne likes it that I reviewed some of his books
    3. The escape: this is a book by C.l. Taylor, this book is next up after the tower and I hope to review it kind of quickly
    4. Defiance: this is  a movie about the holocaust but about Jews that staged a kind of rebellion against the nazi's. Also I am going to stream it on Netflix
There you go, this is the list of reviews going to be published on this blog. Under this you will find a youtube video about scary stories which have been narrated by a youtuber

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog