About The Tower By Simon toyne

hello there,

yeah, with this book, the trillogy will be and an end but beware this is not the complete review, but I will be typing that one out when I am finished reading.
To be honest I am also tired of these articles about the same booktrillogy and not about anyone else or any other book.

Mostly I am typing out this article because I think everything makes kind of sense now from the second book but this book is in my opinion kind of messy meaning that there is no real timeline, it shifts back and forth between current time in an fbi investigation. Then we go 8 months prior at the end of the previous book.

I feel that the author Kind of planned all this out and made The Key as confusing as possible but now the pieces are falling together for me. I personally think that the trillogy would have been better that they would have been made 1 book with the time line being one continous line forward instead of making a mess. But that is just my opinion.

The way that I see things could be besides the whole point but that is really just me, I'd advise to just go read these books.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog