I finally finished the Key by Simon Toyne

Hello there,

I know I just posted an article talking about the key but I finished it last night so I'll go ahead and review it for you guys!



So, this is a filler book in my opinion nothing really happens in here but Liv Adamsen going back to the states, a couple of characters getting introduced like the ghost, and a couple of army men knowing Gabriel and helping liv and Gabriel.

Some mythical things get also in the way like the dragon from relevations in the bible (really read it there is a part where a pregnant lady rides a dragon or something, something really silly in my view and people still believe in that)
anyhow it was relevant to the book as they got closer and closer back to ruin and then the book ends while they do stuff I can't really talk about without spoiling the end.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog