Hellraiser hell on earth

Hello there,

I'm back in bussiness with a movie about something demonic really 'tis a simple movie really but it was fun to watch to kill some time, so I also decided ro write a report of it to not only pass the time but to also recomend it to you


the thing is that I am straying away from the format as I feel like this way I'm writing better posts this way and I can serve you guys better! The movie takes place here on earth in the time period I think that the movie was made.

A journalist is in a local hospital when a victum ofa strange incidents gets brought in. Accompanied by this young female who according this herself didn't see what happened and she didn't you know the guy. Ofcourse the journalist has to investigate.

She investigates with inviting the girl in her home and she starts blabbering about this club owned by this guy that has a strange statue in his bedroom where he does naughty things with the girls.
She gets sucked up in her dream and is portalled into a battlefield of world war 1 and talks with an officer who states that a dream about one war is a dream of all wars or at least thats what he say and that he in the real world is transformed in some sort of demon and she needs to dispose of this box

I think this was a fairly strange movie to begin with to be honest but I watched it anyway and I'm going to finish the series anyway just because I can and I've downloaded them

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog