About my furthering in the Key by Simon toyne

Hello there,

I'm just entering the last part of the key By Imon Toyne, I mean Simon not Imon ofcourse, I will be blogging about what happened abit without review the book in its complete form



The thing is I took way to long to read this book and it is all kind of fussy for me right now, you can see how long I took by my activity on the blog! Which I think is a shame, by the way. But I am back here, and I already have 1 article after this one to publish and technically I can write two more about movies.

But back to the book, I personally think that this book was completly for the commerce for it as it keeps dragging on about what I said in the last article that Liv adamsen was going on, but now the author of the book, throws in some drama that the sanctus who is residing in Liv's Body needs to back home via the dragon's routh. Via a star conselation that the Bediuons call the dragon.

Almost everyone dies from the last book, but gabriel and others to make room for new characters I suppose as this military guy that Gabriel knows are now helping gabriel and Liv out. And the thing is that there are characters that still amount to nothing, like the ghost and stuff and that operation searching for acient relique's

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog