The key first part by Simon Toyne

Hello ,

so I bought this book and this is the review of the first part and I know I was reading the Judas code but I personally couldn't wait.
So I started reading this and start review for the first part of this book



So this book is actually set right after Sanctus ends, withpeople either in prison like gabriel or in the hospital like liv, many of the sancti have died and stuff. A load of story elements like mercs and stuff have been added to the book/story

I Personally think that this book kinda put me on easy as this closes Sanctus down a bit and I am going to continue reading as this universe is kinda continues the story of this world that is on the brink of the apocalypse.

Well kinda, but liv escapes to her home and stuff. I don't see this happening in the book but the writer set it up in that way.
I will be blogging about this more in the near future!

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog