About my preferences in movies and books

I wanted to do something else besides reviews, I am getting a bit tired of some sort of that, so I want to try something else, something new something more personal.
I will certainly keep doing those reviews, but I think I will be doing much more, I don't know what the future holds for me but I will certainly do a more personal article right now.


As you may have noticed I don't do any horror movies, this is because my reflexes are way to strong to really enjoy it, there are way to many jumpscares in todays horror movies. I can see them coming I know they're going to happen but they still get my involentary reaction to make me spasm all over the fucking floor if you catch me what I'm saying. I went to see a paranormal activity movie a couple of years back in a local movie theathre and I got laughed at by the people sitting in the row behind me. Normally I don't sit in the middle but I didn't want to sit right under the box.

Most of the horror movies like with all action movies these days, they're full of cheap scares and lack any sort of real story in my opinion, lucky that most people, are blind to that or are willing to turn a blind eye to this most important issue in my view. Which makes those people basically watch the same movie, in a slightly different setting with different actors all the time. Which ofcourse makes it possible for great entertainers like the guy from the youtube channel cinema sins to make a carreer at sinning movies.

About action movies, well this is abit different. Tough they might be original on the surface they're kinda all the same in my view asswell. But when the time comes you can pick them apart and get the storyline to its skeleton they're all the same good guy defeats the bad guy or the hero of the story defeats the villain of the story.
Fantasy stories kind of go on this list asswell I would kinda like to see a movie with the other way around. Either in the form of trough the eyes of the “good” guys or trough the eyes of the villain in this movie (if this exist, please let me know) and the villain is actually victorius for once.

Well I could go on forever but I'll be making the same point over and over again and thats something you don't want to do with your time actually

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog