Fantastic beasts and where to find them (english review)

Hello there,

I erm finally watched this movie, and I must say this is an independant blog so you are going to get an independant review

Storyline

So this guy, called pewt, goes to the united states where the entire goverment system is totally different. And 3 of his fantastic beasts escape because of some fuck up. And someone from the goverment called the congress of magical affairs, and they even have a president! 

The whole movie then continues for some strange reason with the what seems like the B storyline that becomes the A storyline namely that Grindelwald seems to be in hiding in that congress and it seems that he has infiltraded the congress of magical affairs on his own.

The movie ends with him getting caught in the New York Subway.

my opinion and other irritating stuff

I found that this movie did not suck enterly but it was fairly dissappointing, certainly because I needed to travel 1h30 to watch this in a cinema (because I had free tickets for that particular cinama) and because if this is the style of Harry Potter movies goes on it will go tho sh*t 
This is why I give this movie a 4,5/10

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog