Transcendence movie review (2014, english)

Hello there,

I actually wanted to watch this movie in the cinema when it came out but something hindered me but now I watched it on my laptop. And I have to say that I am sorry that I did not watch it in the cinema bacause I liked this movie


Storyline.

so, this movie is about this computerscientist who wants to invent artificial intelligence but the movie starts in a modern world withouth technology.
But the movie quickly goes to this presentation on artificial intelligence, and our main person played by johnny depp gets shot by a terrorist during a terrorist attack right after his presentation but also all of the offices gets hit.

The movie continues with some quick investigation of the attack with some exposition, turns out the bullet our guy was laced with radioactive shit and now he is going to die in 4 weeks but his girlfriend and one of his former employees upload his conciusness to a computer.

Now that it almost failed they start running from the FBI for some reason and they go to the middle of nowhere and buy all the land in that place. He then build a grand hall with aload of quantum computing. he builds up an army but they attack him.

They attack the site before they can do anything to destroy, and now the world is without technology because of his action.

My opinion and other irritating stuff

I think that this movie is quite good. This movie has a good plot and I enjoyed watched it.I personally give it an 8/10 even if there were a bit to much feelings in this movie.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog