The huntsman winterwar review

Hello there,

I finally watched this movie, I have watched the first movie and I have to say there are some difference this is why there is an article about it.


Storyline. 

So the movie starts with the queen and her sister who is going to be one of the major characters of  this movie. start ruling the realm where Snowwhite became queen in the last movie. I don't know why they don't give these kingdoms fantasy bu realistic names.

Because the sister of the queen has fallen in love and hasn't discovered her power yet, the evil queen does someting to her love and she becomes so angry she becomes evil elsa (from Frozen) the evil part is because her anger caused by what happened with her love target thingie

She runs away from her queen sister and goes north and becomes queen there, she abducts children rains them to be elite soldiers and conquers the entire north making it an habitable antartica. two of the children abducted is the huntsman played by Thor and his wife he tought that she died in the last movie. It explains how those 2 met. During their training they met if you wanted to know.

When their queen found out that they were seriously in love they let them fight to be with together. Because they were the best of their class from the start. They defeat everyone but the ice queen puts an icewall between them and the huntsman believes that he sees his love die before his own eyes.

And so we find the huntsman in Snowwhite's queendom. And he is being summoned as the evil queen's mirror has been lost as it was being transported to some place I can't even remember but it was some kind of vault where all evil things go or something. But it dissappears and the huntsman has to go fetch it back.

His search with 2 dwarves leads him trough goblins camps,  the reunification of the huntsman and his love who didn't die apperently.  and together they overthrow the evil queen and evil Elsa because reasons.

My opinion and other irritating stuff

Well, like I write it the movie is actually more intresting then the actual movie that I watched. I found this movie totally unintresting, the last movie as I remember was somewhat better tough I did not like it aswell but then again this movie has a better plot than the last movie.

I think personally that even tough the ending of the movie hints at a third movie, I think that this series of movies should actually end. But I have a hunch that it wont.

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog