The green Mile (movie, english)

Hai there,

A while back I watched this movie and I tought after this short break I would write an article of it so I can review it for you.


Storyline

The story takes places in a sixties deathrow, when a large afro american (and when I say large I mean like a giant.) comes in and recieves his cell
This gentle giant is actually afraid in the dark, and if you don't believe this guy is a special case you should see the movie and see him heal the peetrack of warden.

Friendships are getting formed by this gentle giant and the ones ment to guard him. Here and there an excicution is taking place and one of these goes wrong as the sponge didn't get wet enough because of this sadistic fuck. 

at the end ofcourse this gentle giant, has to go to the chair asswell, this was to be expected but this movie is worth several views actually

My opinion and other irritating stuff

This movie, based on a book by Stephen king, is actually one of the better movies ever made in my humble opinion. But then again I think the nineties delivered us the best movies of our time. Prepare tough to take the feel train to cry city as certainly the ending can make almost anyone cry.

I am not going to read the book as I previously stated that I was a bit tired of stephen king I am reading some other books ad you can see here and also here this links will lead you to an overview I am still currently reading of a couple of chapters

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog