Predestination (2014, English)

Hello there,

Recently the dutch article about this movie came out and now I am translating it to english so you can read it in another language or you can finally understand it! isn't that nice of me? :p anyway let us continue to the article


Storyline

Well, this is a difficult movie to explain this movie to you in such a short article, but I will do it anyway! 
A person explains his life to a barman, saying that it is a life full of misery would be an understatement! Abandoned as a baby in the fifties, tried to work with some sort of spacetravel agency which is a front for something else but failed, but is kept on a list for something else.
Starts writing for some magazine and makes a name for himself.
After some time he ends up at the bar explaining his life to the guy behind the bar and he gets an offer to travel trough time! and uncover the truth about his own life.

My opinion and other irritating stuff

If you watch this movie, you have to prepare for a mindfuck this isn't your casual movie but it is a good movie with a good storyline. I advise everyone to watch this movie, I watched it myself, and like I said I got a mindfuck because the movie explains itself in such a way you only catch on of what is happening in the middle of the movie where the turning point is. 8/10

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog