Monster inc review (english)

Monster inc review english

Hello there,

I rewatched this movie after I watched it as a kid, and I have to say that I still think it is as bad as I used to think. But I still review it as I watched it again

storyline
The movie is set in a fictive world that is parallel with our own, it allows to have links with our reality. The story revolves around 2 particular monsters that work in the local powerplant. The powerplant generates electricity by the screams of children.

Until a given moment everything goes well, the main monster is about to break the all time record of all records of generating electricity, but a rival is working nights asswell when noone else is working.
By this a child escaped and is released into the monster world where the child causes masshysteria.

The door where the child escaped trough gets destroyed for some unknown reason and so the movie continues to move around because the plot needs the door to be repaired for the child to be returned to the human world

my opinion and other irritation stuff

Like I said before I find this movie bad, I can't do anything about it I think that the movie is just way to emotional to my taste

Reacties

Populaire posts van deze blog